Stereo Productions Podcast :: DJ Chus In Stereo RadioShow [Week 30] Adam Freemer (USA)
Hola Hola Amigos!
Welcome aboard to my weekly Radioshow, this week i’m glad to present a new Mixtape from Adram Freemer, an legendary underground house producer. Pump Up the volumen and enjoy it!
Week 30 2013 :: DJ Guest Mixes :: Adam Freemer (USA)
- Adam Freemer + Underground Sound of Lisbon – So Get Up Private Edit -Promo
- George Lurkin & Ari El – Addicted (Recycled Beats Remix) -Promo
- Selene – Timmo (Nima Khak Remix) -Organism
- Chus & Ceballos, Carlos Manaça – The Strong Rhythm (Acapella) -Stereo Productions
- Danniel Selfmade – What Funk (Original Mix) -Stereo Productions
- Per Hammar – Avalon (DJ Chus Remix) -Incorrect Music
- Adam Freemer & Koutarou.A – The Bells Song (Vazquez rmx) -Stereo Productions
- Saeed Younan – You Know I Got It (Will Monotone Remix) -Younan Music
- Dean Demanuele – Jacuzzi People (Pig & Dan Summer Edit) -Dazed & Confused Records
- Spencer K, Matt Sassari – Twig In The Soul (Jose M & TacoMan Remix) -Recovery Tech
- Danny Tenaglia, Cevin Fisher – The Better Days (Acapella) -Twisted America
- Nicole Moudaber – Haute Couture (Original Mix) -Recovery Tech
With a production and DJ’ing career now spanning almost 20 years, Adam has produced chart topping singles and remixes while touring the globe many times over as a performing DJ. Adam’s first major break came in 2000 when Danny Tenaglia chose Adam to fill in for him at one of his now infamous “Be Yourself” parties in New York. The same year, Adam was chosen from a list of nearly 500 DJ’s to play at the now iconic Twilo nightclub in a first of its kind talent scouting DJ contest. A year later Adam signed the first of many original productions and remixes to TWISTED records.
Over the years Adam has remixed tracks by artists such as: Danny Tenaglia, Chus & Ceballos, Cevin Fisher, D-Formation, Tom ‘Superchumbo’ Stephan and Mistress Barbara. As a DJ, Adam has criss crossed North America many times over to play at venues such as Ruby Skye in San Francisco, Rise in Boston and Stereo in Montreal. Expanding past North America, Adam has performed on nearly every continent in cities across the globe from Tokyo in Japan, Lisbon in Portugal, and Buenos Aires in Argentina.