Chart: Chus Miami WMC’13 Picks
Pioneer of the Iberican Sound, Chus is currently in the top-of-mind of the scene. He’s getting ready for March WMC 2013 and has picked some essential weapons for the Conference including his remix of ‘Power Of Praise’ and Anthony Attalla’s remix for Chus+Ceballos latest bomb ‘Partenza!’. Check it out! See this chart on Beatport: http://btprt.dj/WwJaKp
- Supernova – The Bridge / Defected
- Nicola Torreiro, Marciano (Italy) – Power Of Praise (Chus Remix) / Lapsus Music
- Chus+Ceballos, Marlon D – Partenza! (Anthony Attalla Remix) / Stereo Productions
- Mulder (NL) – Gecko / Bla Bla
- Rob Mirage – Keep On Truckin / Stereo Productions
- Rampa, Re.you – The Track / International DeeJay Gigolo Records
- Honey Dijon, Sebastian Manuel – The Mixologist (Rafa Barrios Remix) / Stereo Cool
- FullHouse - Clumba / SK Supreme Records
- Danniel Selfmade, Charlie Demir – Libre La Vida (Javi Colors Remix) / Stereo Cool
- DJ Boris – Generate / SCI+TEC
When hard work and talent go hand in hand the outcome can only be quality. Chus producer, remixer, founder of Stereo Productions and creator of the pioneering Iberican Sound, a delicious mix of hypnotic organic house, warm and intense with a strong tribal essence which fuses naturally with modern tech-house.
An extensive self taught career based on a long lasting belief in quality music has led to a consolidated position as one of the world’s most acclaimed artists.
His many awards from the Spanish ‘Deejay Magazine’ include ‘DJ of the Year’, ‘Best House DJ’, ‘Best House Producer’, ‘Best House Label’, ‘Best Remix of the Year’ among others as well as being one of the first Spanish DJs to make the Top100DJmag list.
This is reflected in his surprising DJ sets which range from large festivals to intimate small clubs either as marathon sessions or the typical club slot. He takes his audience on an extraordinary musical journey, from deep to techno and back again, drums always present. Also his extraordinary studio work has culminated in a recording legacy of over 20 years in the form of original productions or remixes either solo, with David Penn, Pablo Ceballos or many other partners in crime.
As well as all this he also fronts his own radio show, the ‘InStereo! RadioShow’ which can be heard live on the best radio station sites via internet or in a weekly podcast version.