Stereo! Radioshow – Guest DJ Mixes :: Sinisa Tamamovic (Bosnia) [Week 51]
Every week, Stereo! Radioshow slams down an amazing mix by DJs and producers from all countries. This week, a new chapter having Sinisa Tamamovic from Bosnia on our Guest DJ Mixes. Do not forget Stereo! Radioshow is every week on Locafm.com and Ibizaglobalradio.com. Plug in and enjoy!
Sensing the call of the beat in the deep, tech and funky house that swept the continent in the late 1990s, Bosnian knob-twiddler Sinisa Tamamovic hit his own decks with an endless string of gigs in his hometown of Banja Luka, Bosnia And Herzegovina.
Nearly ten years on, Sinisa has established a reputation for throwing mind-numbing parties across Europe, attracting a legion of followers willing to cross borders to get a taste of his twisted techno, tech-house and minimal beats.
Since 1999 Sinisa has successfully partnered with fellow Banja Luka DJ Mladen Tomic in their URBAN BEAT organization. Quickly recognizing a niche to fill in the recovering Bosnia, Urban Beat has evolved as probably the country’s foremost promoter of events and parties by booking top drawer international names to satisfy a hungry home crowd.
That success pays off this winter with the landmark launch of NIGHT LIGHT RECORDS, the brainchild of Sinisa and Mladen. NIGHT LIGHT will showcase its solid roster of releases via established international distribution network TRIPLE VISION, based in the Netherlands.
Sinisa has drawn a legion of followers by playing at numerous countries worldwide like Scotland, England, France, Italy, Germany, Hungary, Spain, Holland, Ukraine, Slovakia, Slovenia, Serbia, Croatia, Macedonia, Bosnia And Herzegovina etc. He played a few times at one of the biggest European festival, one being ‘Exit’ in Serbia to the most crazy places for partying like Kazantip Festival in Ukraine.
Sinisa has been resident of the most important clubs across his native country Bosnia and Herzegovina, including Club Boomerang and Music Hall (Banja Luka) and is seen as a ground-breaker for the house-techno scene in the region.
Since 2011 Sinisa is now evolving from his new base in London, UK.
His first original vinyl release SIGN 1 EP came on Dutch label Fly Life in December 2005, swiftly followed two months later with the originally-titled EP SIGN 2. Since then, Sinisa has put out a stream of original tracks and remixes for the biggest international names and labels.
In 2011, he continues with upcoming releases on Dubfire’s legendary label SCI+TEC Digital Audio and Umek’s 1605 Music Therapy as well as expanding his own label Night Light Records with fresh talent and renowned names. Recognized by unique sound by utilizing distinct organic drums, Sinisa reached Top 4 position on the tech house Beatport chart with the track ‘Who We Are’ that came out on 1605 Music Therapy and continued with another Top 4 track ‘Waking Up’ released on SCI+TEC Digital Audio.
To find out more information about Sinisa’s work as well as releases from Night Light Records label and his events, check out the website:
- Fabier – The Music – Miguel Bastida Remix / Prospect Records
- Sabb & Eddy M – Cowbell Talk / SK Supreme Records
- Dema, Paride Saraceni – Panic – Sian MS Dos Mix / Agile Encodings
- Gaga – Fourth / Night Light Records
- Paride Saraceni – Deja Vu / Night Light Records promo
- The Junkies – Don’t Stop / Local Music
- D-Unity – Danger Zone – Tomy DeClerque Remix / Phunk Traxx
- Kaiserdisco – Around / KD Music
- Mladen Tomic – Decision / Night Light Records
- Gaga – Night Light / Night Light Records
- Johnny Kaos – Mr Kaos – Mattew Jay Remix / Promo
- Sinisa Tamamovic – Wind / SCI+TEC Digital Audio promo
- Mauro Picotto – I Love Disco – Mr. Bizz Remix / Suara
- Umek – It Is Simple But It Works Like Fcuk – Sinisa Tamamovic Remix / 1605
- Johnny Kaos, Mattew Jay – Bastard Step / Night Light Records
- Macromism – High Flutter / Break New Soil Recordings
- Andres Gil & Gare Ludena – Come On / Night Light Records Promo
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW:
Produced by: twitter.com/LuisdelVillardj